Monday, January 11, 2010

HMMPH.

I'm sick of the fact that lately I've been so mysterious and kept into myself so that other people have no idea what's going on...

There are not so many things that make me smile anymore. Everything just sucks..

And because everything suck, I love to cry in the shower so that no one can hear me..

I know this is not who I am and that normally I would just kick my ver own ass and just keep my head up high...

...keep smiling
keep going
...keep shining

but this is not the time for it.

I need to fix things one by one.

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same.

    and i can't believe that i was so stupid i srsly thought that if i have a bf, everything would be fine. since it's not. especially when we're fighting (we fight all the time), i feel like i'm gonna die.

    i'm so tired of crying.

    take care <3
    and don't forget, i'm here for you if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, everything sucks.

    ReplyDelete