Friday, May 21, 2010

Sunshineee



It has been so sunny that I've eaten double as much ice cream as normally, hahahha!

But otherwise I love it! I put my new sandals on and tomorrow wearing a skirt again♥

This week I earned some money by being a babysitter. I spent couple hours with a five-year old boy who first didn't like me. I thought he was a trouble case but later he seemed to like me a lot hahahah.

Yesterday then, I met an american family and babysitted their two kids; a girl age of five and a boy age of three. Guess who fell a sleep earlier?!
Nah, it wasn't the little one!! I was so surprised that he stayed up so late and just wanted to play and play more... I was exchausted hahahah so at the end I just left him alone to calm down and then he finally hit the pillow. They had a very nice apartment.. I'm a little jealous hahah.

Today on my way to the hair salon I went to library, I read some magazines there and got some movies to take home with me. She cut my hair a little bit, the damaged parts and now it looks better although it's a little shorter.. I guess that's my summer look!

If everything goes according to plan, tomorrow I will go and enjoy some time in a park and later at night going to movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment