Monday, May 31, 2010

Puzzzle





On Saturday I watched The Eurovision Songcast 2010, something I usually like to do every year.

It was very tough this year I think, I liked the winner song and the sweet Lena but still there were many other songs also that would have deserved a victory as well. Well, unfortunately only one can win.


I'm not sure how I got suddenly some virus in my through or what but it has been very sore couple last days.. I hope tomorrow I can wake up and be finally happy with it !

For some reason about twice a year I always happen to catch this cactus in my throat...

What ever, I tried today again to create a new recipe for homemade bread but hahahha maybe I started to early and was too tired or something so they didn't turn out so well but anyhow I know now what ingredients to change next time. And they were ok enough.. hahah

I'm glad it's gonna be warmer soon again. I like hot weather!! And as my friend will graduate this Saturday, I will be wearing a dress and hope it's sunny.

OHHH and some random but not so random thought I had lately... I really want to visit Israel one day !! I'm serious. Hopefully soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment