Saturday, July 24, 2010

!!


I really hate people right now.......

My so called 'friend' has been treating me like a shit everytime she is dating someone. She always cancels our meetings and drangs her dates with us.. I really can't stand it but i don't wanna lose her though because I really don't have many friends. And I always pretend that I don't care and that it doesn't hurt me when she cancels...
Although now I told her how I feel and she is just saing she is sorry but you know what*? I think I really are not gonna see her that much anymore... If she wants me around, she will show it to me. I will make her beg !

Other people then... they are just being mean to me or like teasing me with their stupid jokes that I really don't want to hear.
I might be sensitive but for someone who is sensitive himself shouldn't be saying those things to me because he should know how they hurt !

So is it any surprise that I'm all alone? guess not because everyone is just being an asshole and doesnt really care about me at all.

Those two that are the closest ones for me, make me feel like shit all the time. It really doesnt help me...

1 comment:

  1. I kinda hate your 'friends'. They don't deserve you.

    And we still haven't met yet. I'd rly rly rly wanna meet you, be a irl friend with you.

    Take care, honey <3

    ReplyDelete