Friday, July 30, 2010

Around Helsinki

I've been playing a tourist guide and showing around Helsinki to a French girl. She is great! And we have had so much fun together! I really like her.
She is also learning Finnish so I do my best to help her. We have been to Suomenlinna, Korkeasaari (zoo), Helsinki churches and went to a beach today. Tomorrow we will be visiting a garden and the stone church.
Also, of course shopping!

just.. one another day I also met my friend.. It was fun with him!
Although now he doesn't answer my messages so I'm afraid he is mad at me.
I'm gonna lose him too.

Well, at least it's gonna be f*cking easy to leave this country on the day when I go. I'm not gonna miss people anymore and No one is gonna miss me. So happy end I guess......

No comments:

Post a Comment