Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet times, a bitter end

Hellohey, I've been busy these couple weeks.

It's been great to show around Helsinki and Finland with Yuuki! We also went to our cottage; fishing, rowing a boat and picking up blueberries from the island on a lake. Yesterday we went to Linnanmäki amusement park and the day before we visited Suomenlinna. He is a great guy!! Just too bad he is younger than me..

We have done so much here, the best was probably last week when we went to a forest in a middle of the night to see shooting stars!! I loved it and I saw so many!
I've been feeling very good and even hyper. Also, I have learned Japanese and a lot about Japanese culture. I'm gonna be very sad when he goes home the day after tomorrow..byaaa-

Today we are gonna make sushi!
Also, I finally get my lovely cat back today.

Mata neeee~

No comments:

Post a Comment