Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hell is breaking...

As always, this is not gonna be something nice. I will just try to keep myself sane by writing about it.

So I invited couple of friends to celebrate Valentine's day or something like that and the person I really wanted to come, well obviously, he didn't come. I really hate that when I do some effort and try my best and then people don't appreciate anything...
Well it was nice to see two of my friends, until... the another one's new girlfriend arrives...
Well I just have to say that the girl was just amazingly annoying.... well I don't want to say that she is horrible or whatever because it just makes me look like jealous person but whatever I really wanted just leave very soon. Hehhe, I have to say that probably the main reason why she was so annoying is just that the fact that she is couple years younger than all of us so she is just still a teenager so in another words.. pain in the ass.
Writing this makes me feel like a super adult now : D Well, at least I can behave and appreciate people around me and not being so self-centered.... OMG.

So yeahhhhhh I really can't stand it when people who are dating are all the time all over each other. I mean it's okay to kiss and stuff but not all the time and in front of other people's eyes. At least I don't like doing that... and even more, I really don't want to see that.. So I had to say; ''Get a room you two'' for couple times as a joke. Well for me it wasn't a joke at all, I just didn't want to be rude.

But I'm very sick of being nice to everyone..... but I guess it's just me and that in some level I feel like that by being nice I make people like me more. I guess it's true, but so often I feel like I'm being used and just that all my goodness for other people just goes into waste.
Because I still feel that I'm so much better than many of my friends. Because actually, I can't really say they are my friends. They are just a bunch of assholes....... who only care about themselves.
So now I'm thinking to say goodbye to one or two of my friends again. I just hate the feeling that they are just playing behind my back and just acting nice. To tell the truth, they really don't care about me at all. And I need to feel that I'm appreciated because I really appreciate them. They just don't deserve it...
So I guess it's saying goodbye to a one of my oldest friend and one that I really liked once.
It's kinda sad but I really am rather by myself than with someone that I cannot trust or who doesn't care a shit about me. So さようなら。

1 comment:

  1. i hate ur friends :C i know, i know. haven't met them......but they sounds like such an assholes. i'd just wanna kick their ass :D
    you definetaly need new friends ;>

    it sucks when you ask someone special to come somewhere too and he/she doesn't come :<<

    hang in there, baby <3

    ReplyDelete