Thursday, February 25, 2010

What I want

Heyy. This is just a little post.

I just end up making a little list about what I want the most right now.

- to be skinny. (this is my #1 at the moment)

- to have a long hair (this is really something that I've been missing... just the thing is that being skinny makes my hair usually quite bad... so I should really this time take care of my hair, eat some vitamins and just find out what is the most important substance my hair needs to be beautiful) Maybe I'll have to change my shampoo.

- a miniskirt that looks good on me. Hahahha recently I've been liking the ones with very stratched look, the ones that have been ripped and looks like it's falling apart a little. With hanging stuff hahahahha. Just without looking too trashy.. hmmm maybe I'll find hard time finding that : D

That's all<3

1 comment:

  1. i've never wanted anything so bad than to be skinny.

    ReplyDelete