Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wiikendo

This weekend was quite nice ^^ just Sunday really sucks..

On Friday I went to DTM with my friends. I had fun even though, it was sad that one of my friends (the one I maybe most rely on at the moment..) had to leave and she couldn't come at all.. Well I had my another lady friend and she also brought her friend who I've once-seen already, so she wasn't just someone random new face. Actually, I really like that girl and I hope that she also considers me as a friend as well.
Then two of my so-called-friends came too (actually I invited them, just because they always whine that I don't wanna see them) and I realized that was a dumb thing to do after all.. Well, it was nice to see them again but it's just sad to notice that they have not change at all... so I would rather just let them be and stay away.
Still I don't like the fact that they whined after I've left that I didn't even spend time with them at the club.. WTF?! I was with my other friends at the club and we tried to stay together with them but they always just disappearred or wanted to seperate... so they are just being stupid and I don't think that I was the one who was IGNORING.

Well, I was so glad that my friend's friend was being so nice to me ^^ she even bought me a snaps : D and then two other girls just came and talked to me.. hahahha, they were sooo drunk.
I didn't drink actually. Just the one that my friend bought me. I felt like I should have, it would have been much more fun, but I had a reason not to.

I was at home at 2.30AM or so. When I took my shoes off, I realized how hard it was to stand up. Those shoes just killed my feet, but at the same time I loved them so much that I want to wear them soon again.


- - - -


Next day I slept in. When I woke up I made a salad for me and my mom. Sooon after that I went off to movies. I saw もののけ姫 - Mononoke Hime (Prinsessa Mononoke).
It was just a little frustrating how people eat popcorn and candy in front of your nose and you can smell it but just drink your cola and sit straight..

- - - -

Today I just tried to download a song but I couldn't find it anywhere so I decided to use some code to get it from Nokia music store
but then wtf, how frustrating it was when first you have to download some shit programs to even download it and then it says some error and it takes so many trys to get it on my computer and then I realize that it's just some shitty thing that the song only works in that stupid Nokia player ! -___-

yeah right... You really never get anything for free, brrrrrrrr.

I also watched a swedish vampire movie that was actually not so well-made as you can guess, but still actually good in it's all simplicity and interesting story : D

1 comment:

  1. i've always wanted to go to DTM but never had the chance. what's it like?

    i hate your 'friends' >:(( they suck and don't treat you well. you should rly get rid of them.

    it sucks when you're on a diet and don't have all the popcorns and stuff and everyone around you has those x__x it kills me everytime XD
    i can't even remember the last time i went to movies D: i love going to movies but nowadays i just download every movie (well if the name is interesting...) on my computer. x3
    was the anime movie any good ?

    ReplyDelete