Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Is this summer?!

It's still kind of cold outside.. and has been most of the time this month. Looks like this is a crappy summer.. weather is bad and I have no one nice person to hang around with.

Last couple weeks nothing has really happened. I went to x-ray my knee, my friend had a graduation party in a restaurant, I bought a dress to take with me to Greece and I went to see a movie with my mom. I hope this is not what it's gonna be the whole time until my life restarts in September...

Well, I'm glad to visit Greece in two weeks, right after Midsummer. I will meet some Greek people as well, so it's gonna be fun and a lot of sunshine.

Ohhh I forgot to mention I met a new friend, T. She studies in the University I will be attending so I was so glad to met her and ask all those questions hhahaha. It's great to know her!!

I already booked the flight tickets to Scotland ^^ I'm so happy about that! And for sure, can't wait!!!

Until that, I will continue my passive living through books, magazines, computer games, movies and internet.. bbbah -____-

No comments:

Post a Comment