Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

I'm so sorry I didn't trust you enough, all those situations when I doubt you.
I feel like I should have told you how much you meant to me...
I'm sorry how much I really expected from you.
I'm sorry I lied to you... and teased you by not answering my phone and ignoring some of your messages. But you did that to... just ignored me once in a while.

So I started to play your game.... and I just hurt myself. Maybe you liked it, at least it looked like that.

I still don't know the truth. I think we just couldnt make it work and either one of us didn't want to give up the game. But I really hope that I would have just lose to you, because I feel much more loser now...

I really want you back..

I know I will never be able to say this to him so therefore I just wrote it.

No comments:

Post a Comment