Saturday, November 14, 2009

empty head

The tattoo guy didn't come today either : / last week neither..

I wonder if he got the piggy-pandemia.... or was just busy/lazy/sleepy/troubled
or just couldn't make it there.

Or maybe he changed his mind about the friday studies group......
Nooooooo : <
hope not!

- - -

I also did some cheap shopping today.. my purpose was to buy some presents for Christmas, but well I only bought earrings and a hairband for myself. Just coudln't find anything...
But I got a great idea what to buy for my mom ! Just.. I need 40euros, or otherwise I have to take the 20euro one which one is not as pretty.
Hmm, DAD?! ^__^

i also got this huge and boring looking book about personality psychology... WELLL sounds interesting and stuff but it doesn't seem to be... when I open the book. It's rather scary when I know how much I have to write about it. YIIIIIIKS.

Well, I'm glad I almost finished another essay that I have to do first anyways. Just a little bit more.. gonna be ready tomorrow I hope!
Since tomorrow night I have no time for it...
I hope to meet my favorite girl tomorrow.
But you can never be sure when it's about her.....

...and me.

1 comment:

  1. i hate xmas shipping. it's so difficult to find any gifts to anyone. -_-

    :oooo tattoo guy has disappeared :<
    that sucks. i wish he hasn't changed his mind about that group so you can see him ;>

    i wonder what i'm going to buy fro my dad as a xmas present :3 i'm so screwed with this gotta-buy-gifts thing ;__;

    take care<3

    ReplyDelete