Tuesday, November 10, 2009

loving it!


Today was my lucky day ! ^^


First I was crying over an University that didn't want to let me in (they had put their standards so high this year..) and I was getting totally desperate and just thinking what the hell am I gonna do. Well, it still bites to get a rejection because it was my first choice.. but well, I'm no perfect.


Then my dad got home and I went to check about the situation with Uni applications again (you have no idea, I have been refreshing the page over and over this blank expression on my face very much lately ahahahah!!)

and seeems like I'll move to Scotland to study after all!!


I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that I have one offer that's quaranteeing me a place in Psychology ! AWWWE!


Still, I want to keep quiet a little bit, since I still have some offers to come. Not yet sure what Uni I'm going to end up.. but I know it's gonna be in Scotland.


I can't wait next year... finally I'm gonna be out of here

and speak English 24/7.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?????????

    YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE ME HERE ALONE ;___;
    that's not fair.

    BUT i'm still happy for you n_n
    congrats, honey <3

    ReplyDelete