Thursday, November 19, 2009

no title.


Last Sunday I went to Placebo's concert ^^


It was awesome ! I cannot put it to words.

I had this smile on my face when I saw my man there singing and playing his guitar ^^


luvvvv.

He is so beautiful..

I wish I could be so beautiful.


--------------------------------------------------


Today was busy

(I got horrible headache couple times..)

First I almost couldn't get up. My dad was making noise and I got curious so I did wake up anyways.

I ate and as soon as I got read two pages of this little-print-no-pictures psych-book, I was soon in a sleep again -__-
I didn't get myself up until my mom called me to eat soup.


After that I went to Itäkeskus. I went to do some runnings and we went to a visit with our class. THE TATTOO GUY!! I saw him too : ) and it saved my day to see him.

it also ruined tings too... He has been in my mind since. I even googled his name !!


Then got home and had so horrible head ache that I almost skipped my japanese lesson.
Glad I didn't though, next week I cannot make it I realized.

I just hate it when I go there and my teacher tells us about Japan and I'm just thinking why the hell I cannot go there and see some new places with someone ?

Well, what ever. I cannot wait for Christmas. I even baked ginger bread on Monday! (Almost ate it all already..)
Also, I found my old candles from last years. They smell melon (green) & strawberry (red).

Just.. I'm glad I don't have to buy so many presents this year, since I have no friends to buy them.

I will buy for my girl
for my sweet cat ^^
and for my family members
+ (also those living abroad)


and have to buy Christmas cards btw! Just some ^^

1 comment:

  1. i'm so jealous. i would've wanted to see Placebo live too but noooo. :< dammit.

    i hate xmas shopping -_- i can never find any good presents to anyone. and now i have lots of new friends and i think they're expecting xmas presents from me.. blah. i hate xmas (but i love the food ;__; <3)

    take care <3

    ReplyDelete