Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dizziness




This week has been so strange. Good things happened, bad things happened.
I didn't see him at once.. well, probably my own fault.
Actually, during this week I haven't been so active for several reasons..

I got some medicine and it's making me so dizzy and feeling sick that I have been afraid to go out of home for a long time. It just happens that all of a sudden, I'm staring feeling so sick that I cannot do anything. It's not that I'm eating something bad, just some side effect from the medicine. Just the thing is, it's making me feel so bad that I have to go to sleep that it goes away. I have been sleeping a lot this week, in the middle off the day... Then, when I try to sleep at night, sometimes I have so much trouble to fall into sleep.

Another nightmare happened on Friday. First of all, I already had a bad feeling in a morning but went to school to see N and also the tattoo-guy since he might be in the same group. Well, he didn't show so I was a little disappointed. We went to visit in a place and there, all a sudden... my eye got crazy again and it was having a little shock there since my eye is hurting so bad that it's crying an crying itself out and it was very embarrassing to stand there in a little room with our group (well thank god, I turned my back on them and all the sudden I was ''so into the glass things in the vitrin'' and I was there staring at the glass thingies and just crying myself out of my head. I almost left the whole room but couldn't move myself since it would have been too much attention and probably if I would have done that, I won't come back anymore.

So I was there just waiting to get out of there, waiting to this man to shut up and let us go..... well when he did, I was afraid I look like a mess and was just wiping my eye and explaining this all to N, who though I was just tired and still feeling ill. Well, I'm glad it seemed like that..... well, I told her I have to go home and rest. She told me my eye looked red...

Yeah, well after that I felt so weak that I went to buy something very bad for me..
At home, I started to feel worse and at the end my head was like exploding so I went to a long nap. Also, every day, I have been feeling very cold... so it doesn't really do good for me to go outside?

Okies... I hope to feel better someday soon. Hopefully tomorrow is gonna be a nice day since it's Father's day.
I have a cute present for my dad, of course, since he is my hero
EWWWW, this post was so boring, sorries!!

1 comment:

  1. awh, poor thing <3 : <

    for once, i've been at school everyday XDhaha

    anygays. i bought this magnet for my dad which has a text 'i may find my prince one day but my dad will always be the king' or something like that. XD i thought it was really cute :3 too bad my dad's not home today ._. he's in Puerto Rico with my mom : <

    what the hell is that medicine you're taking? if it gives you that kind of side effects, shouldn't you stop taking those? x3

    take care, hon <3

    ReplyDelete