Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Princess.

So often I come to realize what princess I've become!
My last boyfriend treated me like a one, so nowadays I really don't accept anything less. Maybe that's why I don't date anyone.. It's just that people are such assholes and don't respect other (most of us..) and I know that some guys treat their girlfriends nicely and that's what every girl deserves, but just, when I meet guys and girls, I want that they respect me already BEFORE they actually know me.
Well, people don't have to be polite to strangers... I also have those days that I just don't wanna be nice to anyone, but when you get to meet new people or so it's a big plus if you act in a friendly way.

When I meet people (get introduced to someone or just say hi or whatever..) I want them to like me. So I try to give a positive image of myself and be friendly and polite. That's just how I am... so I really don't get people who are just ''Hello.'' and inside their heads they think: ''This is just someone I meet'' HOW THE HELL could you know?!? Maybe the person can be your future neighbor, your future husbands best man or your best friends cousin!! WHAT EVER they just think..



So probably, because I treat people nicely, I also expect them to treat me nicely. IT'S LIKE THE GOLDEN RULE; threat other people like you would like them to threat you. That's something I learn in primary school.

So those people who don't know that, they are just the crap people I don't wanna ever meet.



I'm a princess after all.


That's all.

1 comment:

  1. i'm such a princess too XDD
    my dad has always treated me like that so i expect everyone else to treat me like one too. and if someone doesn't, then that person is not worth knowing for. lol.

    hmm, i guess i'm not that nice to ppl. i mean, ofc, if that person rly deserves that then i'm nice.....guess i'm the bitchy princess type XD

    ReplyDelete