Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hopes and dreams





I have been dreaming and thinking so much lately.


I made a little list so that I can some day probably make some of these true..



I hope to start my old hobby again.

Hoping to be able to see Tabea in the near future.

Planning a railway trip across the Europe for the summer 2010

Finish the two short stories I started.

A dream of losing weight at least 3 kilos.


I got this awesome idea of going abroad and just no one noticing it. Then build my life there, starting from nothing and just enjoying the adventure of not knowing what will happen next. Then thinking again, it would be good to have a friend who would come with me, just in case something happens. Only thing is that people I know are nothing but adventurous... or just too crazy. I need a person I can trust, for a trip like that.

1 comment:

  1. ni hei, mikä pvä nähää? :)

    kommentoihin näihin postauksiin sitten kun keksin jotain fiksua sanottavaa ja en oo niin väsyny x3

    ReplyDelete