Friday, April 23, 2010

Cityviews, shopping bags and travel nightmares


Seoul was ggggreat! I spent there 10 days and enjoyed a lot ♥

I found a lot of things to shop, visited a palace and Seoul tower. Almost everyday I used metro/subway and got suprised how people watched TV from their cellphones in the train. I want too!!
There were many metro lines and once we got so confused that we went to the wrong direction hahaha. But the trains were great, worked well and fast and were almost every time packed full.

When the airspace scandal started, I thought it will go away in couple days. When the day of my flight was getting closer I started to feel worried and when my flight at the end was cancelled I really started to freak out.. I thought, maybe I have to take some crazy way over Russia. Then I thought that I could go to Japan and visit my friends in Sapporo..

On Wednesday when my flight was supposed to be, I went to a department house and at six thirty about, I got a message that I supposed to be at the airport at eight to check in. I was like OMGGGG I still have a way to get home so I ran over the city in the rain and out of breath and as fast as I could I packed my things in the bag and run to the taxi. I was like omfg, If I don't catch this flight, I might stay here for weeks.. so when I heard they delayed it a little bit more and when sitting in the plane at 10, I thought how lucky I was.

My plane wasn't able to make to Helsinki though, and first they said it will land in Oulu. Well, they decided to land in Rovaniemi after all, because of safety reasons (volcanic ash heading to more north..) so the journey got a little more complicated and we all ended up hotel and had great breakfast after 4 hours of sleep and then in the morning they told us to be at the airport at 12.30. At the Rovaniemi airport we had bad news when first of all, there were so many people considered it's a small airport and no one knew what to do and where to go. Then they told us the plane is delayed and takes off at 21 or so. Well we waited... and finally the plane took off at eight and I got home before midnight.

Happy end, ehhhh?
Well, I'm not sure.

I hate to be here, and today again, I found myseld tearing my eyes off again.
Feels like nothing makes sense and that I'm here all alone.

I think I will take a break from all of this.
I might not use internet for a while.
I feel like I need to find my life again.
Just not sure what should I do.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a nice trip.

    And I know what you mean about hating to be here and wanna take a break from everything. I could use a break too.

    You're not alone. I'm here for you :)) <3

    Take care, hon <3

    ReplyDelete