Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Somebody save me...



Today I enjoyed some Ben & Jerry's ice cream when they gave it for free in the city. Delicious !

I also attended some boring babysitter meeting where they told us about kids & media. Well it was alright...


Now I'm home and got nothing to do. Well it's kinda late so I could go to sleep, but tomorrow I'm all free and got nothing to do.

So I'm thinking this is how it's gonna be... whole summer?


Well, lately I got some new PS2 games so I could play those.. for example Singstar and sing here all by myself : DD

And I have some j-dramas that I want to watch... but it's still not good. I want company!

Someone who listens me and doesn't treat me badly... Just the thing is that all those people cannot come. They either don't wanna see me or cannot come otherways.


i could go to the city and meet a friend, but the thing is that lately all my so called friends have been just annoying and boring.

Like I said before, I have pretty much bad kind of friends, those that don't really care a shit if I die tomorrow. I need friends that I can trust and friends that I know they like me, whatever I do.

1 comment:

  1. I need new friends too :<
    Can you be my friend ;___; ::D

    We still haven't met! Though we planned a lot to do when we're gonna meet and it just never happened :<

    ReplyDelete