Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter at Grandma's




First of all, this is our Easter grass : DD
It's better this year hahaha !
Also, there were more Chocolate eggs but I ate a lot of them... hhahahah.




Today me and my family visited at our grandma's. She was glad to see us and we all ate just way too much... I felt so horrible when sitting in the car on the way home...

There we watched old photos, it was so nice to see my grandma's wedding photo! And how my mom looked when she was young. Hahahah there was also our kid photos. Funny photos !

My grandma had done some cleaning around the house and she had stuff that she doesnt need so she ended up giving me

- A Turquoise (stone) neckless which is gorgeous ^^ and a cute red make up purse.


Also I noticed she had tons of bags so I got a big school bag -like one which is leather.


Hahhaha I love them all! Especially the bag and the Turqouise pearls ^^ Something old and cool !
PS. I love my Grandma!! ^^
She is 82 years old and just awesome. She is very healthy and I'm pretty sure she will make it for 100-year-old as long as she wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment