Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter's coming..

Lately nothing special.

I did some shopping (a turquoise t-shirt, blue cardigan or whatever and a long-sleeve shirt which is pretty cool ^^) hmmm, still needing some shoes and dresses maybe? : D hahaha.

And I already feel bad when I think of how many chocolate eggs I've eaten this year.. AND IT'S NOT EVEN EASTER YET GWWWAA!! but I never liked the chocolate that is made in somewhere middle Europe and tastes too sweet and yucky hahahah I liked the suprises though ! And I still do hahahahha! I got this cute watermelon eating Hello Kitty^^ and a tiny Moomin magnet hahahah!!
But the best egg is Fazer MIGNON egg! It's delicious!! ^___^
well, of course it is when it doesn't have a suprise in it.

Ohh and I first forgot that today is that stupid foolish day when people try to tell lies over my ears. Well, I have to say I didn't believe a lot of things since my friend a second ago told me something that I really shocked so much that I believed it ! She said that she got fired and I was like whaaaaat and already comfort her and then she tells me it was a trick lol. DAAAARN, this has never happendes before hahahaha! I'm always the one who can say ''got 'cha!''
But heyyyy I'm an honest person and I really hate to lie even on purpose : D so nooooo.

Today I got a little mad when I realized that Liquor store is not open on Saturday so I cannot get my sparkling wine -__- but well, that's fixable heheh.

Yayyy, tomorrow evertyhing is closed and it's gonna rain so I'm probably gonna watch a movie or two and eat more easter eggs.. eww.

Happy Easter! ^^^
I will write more about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment