Friday, April 30, 2010

Vappu and all this crap

Today is Vappu and I'm doing nothing.
Exept I just ate 3 donuts ! My mom made them so I couldn't say no.

Things just got out of hand when I first got information that my friends go away to Tallinn and then I started to think about going out and chill in Helsinki like usually, but it's so cold that the idea of walking around/sitting in the park in the cold air doesn't sound any good.

Ohh and I heard that my friends are not going to Tallinn and that they party at my friends house. I almost ask if I could go too, but then I though that lately going there just makes me either eat way too much sweets or feel like an outsider so I decided not to ask. Also, they didn't ask me to come in the first place so maybe they don't even want me there.. Which is kind of crap.

I'm very easy guest. I don't usually eat much and I can always behave and see if it's the time for me to leave. Also, I don't whine or stuff like that, I'm just happy to be a guest!!



-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


Ohhh I almost forgot !! Yesterday I went to see a theatre show♥ it was called ''Amijima'' and it was pretty good!
I liked the kimono's they were wearing and the traditional japanese music as well as the story itself, eventhough it was a little simpleminded. Still romantic at the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment