Monday, September 28, 2009

Btw,

Today I had this awesome idea so I sent a txt to my friend. She answered no-no. Tear tear, I wanted to have a party at her house..

AND WHY, OH WHY I have to

-write a good essay about me And at the same time feel like I'm lying and that I'm just the worst applicant ever and that they should not pick me

- write and read about EMOTIONS and FEELINGS and how do they reflect our ACTIONS right now when I should NOT think about them and just forget everything ? I first thought I should not do this essay but wtf, I cannot fail it so I might as well destroy myself and it's all better

Sad sad feelins :<
This time is the worst of the whole year !

I bet it's the fucking darkness, cold and just this shitful life here in the Northern Hell.

PS. Is it true that if u dig a hole deep enough, you end up to China? ^^
(I might be desperate enough to actually try that..)

2 comments:

  1. i feel the worst during summer. everyone is happy, in love and shit but i'm just miserable and all alone. onneks tää kesä meni aika hyvin ku olin vaan töissä koko ajan.

    must tuntuu, et se sanonta 'ei heilaa helluntaina ni ei sit koko vuonna' (tjtn) pätee muhun sillä tavalla et ei heilaa helluntaina ni ei sit kans prklö ikinä. jeejee, oon ikisinkku.

    ("i rather feel pain than nothing at all")

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU CHEER ME UP !
    i love your comments, always makes me smile.
    thank you <3

    ReplyDelete