Wednesday, September 23, 2009

WOAAAAH I saw a wonderful showww<3
Miyavi@Tavastia!
<3

I was there alone.. since no one wanted to/could come but it wasn't that bad, only thing was to wait outside in the line because it was sooooo cold and everyone else had a friend or two.

Yesterday I went to a hair dresser (she recolored my roots, and all the hair is now actually more brown and a bit red) and we celebrated my dad's birthday and mom made a cake<3 I ate half of it I'm positive : DD

Later my dad helped me with my essay and I'm happy to get it done very soon : ) also, my old school sent me a reference so that's done aswell ;)

School was very shitful today. I did a group work with someone who was totally stupid and didn't even know how to look good (how to shave and not have a dry skin : DD, new glasses would make a difference and shower for the smell.. hmmm, how would I do as a stylist?! Gotta think my career plans again hahah) and he didn't have any ideas for the work so basically I did all the work and we ended up running out of time.. Well, whatever.. I did my best to ask him ideas and at the end he thank me for the co-operation!
Then one good thing about school.. He talked to me for the first time ! ^^ And at the lunch I asked to sit at his table :o I was too shy to talk to him though.. but at least I sat there so maybe he at least noticed me.
Still I think maybe.. he thinks I'm a weirdow ! hahahahahah but I love his laugh ; ) and he's a cutie and has cool tattoos hahahohoho.

PS. I took a lot pictures today but I look so ugly from that close so I better not to upload them anywhere..

1 comment:

  1. hoargh, niin syvältä ku joutuu tommosen pariks :-----D

    BOYS BOYS BOYS. uuuuuuuuuuuuu tattoos. yum !

    sry oon väsy, en jaksa keksiä enempää kommenttia :<

    ReplyDelete