Monday, September 21, 2009

headache + heartache = dead x__X

Seems like they are killing me again. I'll have to find a way not to even look at them !!
I can't stand myself . . . .
WHY I always make everything so difficult?! :<
This is soo wrong . . .

At least I had read a good start out of school books. Still the work is just doubleing all the time !
And where the fuck is my reference from my old school.. ! I can't send any applications if the situation is this. They bastards..!

Then, I got some new ideas for my creative writing. Still, haven't started typing it.

I feel like I could do all of this.. easily and fast.. but there is this one person dragging me down. Haunting in my mind ! I'M TIREDDDDD!

1 comment:

  1. it's so easy to amke everything difficult but even easier to make everything impossible!

    murr, pojatttt. ois niin helppoo vaan ruveta lepakoks. mut ei se olis sama :< pojissa on sitä jotain <3, vaikka ne nyt onkin kikkelipäitä yleensä........

    take care <3

    ReplyDelete