Sunday, September 27, 2009

Deal with it.

It's about the time.

My whole life I have been denying some truths. It's very easy, I just make myself believe that they are not true and then they really are not.

For example, I'm not getting any skinnier, my jeans are just getting loose.

He didn't answer my message because he doesn't want to see me.

My ex never loved me, he just didn't want to be alone so he wanted to be with me.

There were not too many applicants applying for schools, it was just I didn't get accepted because I was not good enough.

My mom doesn't want to understand me because she doesn't care about me.

That guy just didn't smile for me, probably for someone behind me.

Me doing a right thing in my life is always the opposite for me. I didn't do anything, it was someone else or I should have done that instead of that.. I could have done better, it's not enough.

2 comments:

  1. mmm, i has that same problem :<

    TOHON ALEMPAAN: girls girls girls <3
    yhyy, miks pojat on niin kikkelipäitä ;__;
    ihan kauheeta ku ei voi lakata ajattelemasta sitä yhtä ihanaa poikaa. prklö.

    take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing's ever enough. i has that same problem.
    denying is sooo much easier than facing the facts \o/

    ReplyDelete