Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A day for failing..

I miss eating sushi :<
And lately my eating habits have been totally messed up. I only ate junk !! An too much comfort food : // The proof is that I tried on very cool jeans today which didn't fit me (my size from last spring..) I couldn' zip them!!
Fail :( well.. the good thing is, there is only one little piece of apple pie in the fridge and I bought my favorite chocolate today which didn't taste good at all and I noticed it was actually already went bad.. no longer fresh !! i was a little mad hahahahaha, how dare they sell quality chocolate in R-kioski for 2 euros and then it's some old crap, wtf!?!

Today school was alright actually. Only thing was that I was exchausted and that I had a bad habit of taking glances on his back, secretly.. I talked to a new girl in my class who seems very nice : ) and we were watching a video about Special Education. There were funny kids on the video : DD

After school I spent some ''quality time'' in a library by myself (being a big nerd surfing in facebook etc : DD) waiting for my friends to get there later. I only got 30minutes there so I tried to go shopping but as I said I lost my appetite for finding a new pair of jeans so I only bought a cute notebook where to write ^^

I thought I would be happy to see my friends for a long time. Actually I was but only the first two minutes.. after that, I wanted to leave. I don't know what's wrong with me.. It just didn't feel good to hang out with them, we have no more things in common and I feel that I'm an outsider who doesn't even wanna be an insider. Another thing that annoys me is that they are so irresponsible. Well, I should have more friends hahaha... Fail..

Since I got home I have been trying to write the final craft of my essay to apply for Universitites.. it's done, finally, but this time it's TOO LONG!! omg.. It was hard enough to write and now I have to take something out.. just.. Im-poss-ible !! :'''z Fail @ everything..

I got my Psychology books today<3 One is slightly horrible 'cos there is not really pictures or colors and it's very tiny print.. Another one is very cool and seems a good book with interesting stuff, yay!
Still.. haven't start my essay for the Special education class.. FAIL ! Well... hopefully tomorrow I will finally get the books from the library.. and just motivated enough to start (it will be night time when I'll have time.. -__- )

Then there is this thing I still didn't figure out. I just hope this one little punk would contact me and that he is not waiting for me to contact. I never call people ! And based to history of couple times.. he doesn't always give an answer to txt messages so I try to avoid that as well.Arrrgh. He's stealing my goodnight sleep.. : //

Tomorrow I hope to go to the movies.. I want to see the newest Harry Potter hahaha!

ps.. I hate blogger when it says that there is soemthing wrong with the html codes.. I'm too lazy to correct it and it's eating my nerves to fix it hundred times :p

1 comment:

  1. wow, uFail big time XDDDD

    itsekään en viihdy pahemmin ns. kavereiden seurassa, me ollaan ihan erimaailmoista niiden kanssa. ja varsin turhauttavaa, kun ne luulee tietävänsä tarkalleen miltä musta tuntuu. and the funny part is: kukaan ei ole kärsiny masennuksesta yms. f*ck 'em all >:OO :D

    OKS TULLU HARRY POTTER MOVIE :oooo
    voi vittu et mä oon kans kujalla :----D en ikinä tiiä mitä tapahtuu/on tapahtumassa..

    toi bloggerin html code juttu on syvältä. löysin niiiiiiiiiiiin hienoja layoutteja mutta tää paska ei hyväksy niitä, niissä on muka jotain vikaa. in my ass prklö.

    ps. Krisu oli ihan ihmeissään(/kauhuissaan) ku sanoin että ollaan juteltu XDD

    ReplyDelete