Wednesday, September 16, 2009

clumsy morning, suprising evening

No school today so I took a little job ^^
There was a little girl (5 years old) caught a little cold/cough, staying home from the playschool so I went to take care of her for a day.

First she was very tired (just woke up) then afraid to talk to me (she only nodded/shook her head) so I felt a little frustrated from the inside but made it believable to look calm. I kept talking to her and all the sudden the ice was melted and I was her best friend : DDD And OMG she was cute, big puppy brown eyes ^___^ she somehow remimded me of myself being kid (just what I have seen from the home made movies from my childhood).
The day with her passed very fast especially when we watched Moomins<3 and I learned something new ! I didn't know that there's a Muumipappa's old school friend called 'Hömelö' that exist! :oo hahaahha! And we played domino and I peeled her hot dogs because she didn't want to eat the peel at all (just like me oldtimes!!) Well.. unfortunally I didn't eat the hot dogs myself because I don't eat meat at all ; )

When I left their house, I felt tired for some reason hahaha! Kids.. they have sooooo much energy that they make me jealous! I feel old ! and still so young at the same time..
At the metro station I saw a friend of mine. He walked passed me but didn't notice me. I was about to say hi but since he didn't see me and he was with some girl so I didn't say anything hhahahah.

I got home, ate (starving!!)... a lot. My mom made porridge so I just didn't have a heart to say no! Also apple pie..
And I put a new Marilyn Manson's cd on my computer. Listened to it a bit. I think I still have to listen it more to have an opinion..
Then I stalked one of my friend a little bit (looool, can't help it.. just can't) and noticed something interesting. I'm not sure what to think because I think it's either the best thing ever or the saddest thing ever and I'm trying to handle it now as it even it would be the bad news for me, how could it be good news for me at the same time.. -_- wtf am I saying.. well, just He is about to make my life very hard or make my life the best ever. I can only wait that he will say it more out loud.

It's a little scary.

Tomorrow school.. then shopping/hanging out and more school : DD
how interesting is my life again?!

1 comment:

  1. voi luoja..............käpy palaa lasten kanssa XD mulla ei vaan ole tarpeeksi energiaa riehua niiden kanssa. tosin pitää kyllä yrittää jaksaa sitten kun mun kummityttö tosta nyt vähän vielä kasvais ja alkais se adhd kausi.....:s :D

    uuuu, shopping! vihaan shoppailuu mut rahantuhlaus on niin ihanaa <3 ja jotenkin se, kun on taas kasa uusia tavaroita yms saa mut onnenikukkuloille. (ah, materialismionnellisuutta <3) lol :D

    mä pääsen tänää IKEAan! hooray \o/

    pojat on vaikeita tapauksia.

    ReplyDelete