Sunday, September 27, 2009

wondering

Whoa.

Not sure how i'M FEELING.

it's him. again.. Yes, my little world is moving around him and he probably doesn't even know it. A part of me still wants to believe that he might think of me here and then but let's get real, probably not.
But I know he is thinking someone.. seems like he is in love ! Just maybe.. I should not think about it. Whoever the girl is, I.....
whatever. I'm tired of this.
No way, I think I should now let it out what I think.

I have this HUGE crush in him. Had it since... hmm, from last spring? yeap.
Actually, he filled my head before I broke up with my ex. That's why I broke up with him actually.
Just one thing that makes me wonder is the way he is acting so fucking cold-hearted. I wanted to believe he is not, but it's actually very hard to really see some evidence for that.
But when I was alone with him, he was really nice and and always made me laugh and asked questions. He even teased me a lot. Still he was very spiky with his words sometimes.
He met my parents (accidentally) when we were chilling in a park and visited my house one weekend. I went to movies with him and we had good conversations... he always seemed to have fun with me....... and we were much alike it seemed.

I miss him. We only met once during summer.
For some reason, I'm running away from him. Probably because I can tell that he doesn't give a shit for me..
Still, he is in my head a lot.
At times, I feel like talking to him (sometimes he doesn't reply my txts). But I know that I should not.
I don't know what the hell he wants..
But I should keep myself out.
The only thing is that he has already destroyed me.....

I think I will go for girls from now on

3 comments:

  1. girls girls girls <3
    yhyy, miks pojat on niin kikkelipäitä ;__;
    ihan kauheeta ku ei voi lakata ajattelemasta sitä yhtä ihanaa poikaa. prklö.

    take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. girls girls girls <3
    yhyy, miks pojat on niin kikkelipäitä ;__;
    ihan kauheeta ku ei voi lakata ajattelemasta sitä yhtä ihanaa poikaa. prklö.

    take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. mä vihaan poikia. NO OKEI EN. mut niiden käyttäytymistä. sitä miten ne kohtelee tyttöjä. ihme kikkelipäitä kaikki. *murr*
    ja se on niin arsesta ja turhauttavaa kun ei pysty sekuntiakaan olemaan ajattelematta sitä yhtä ihanaa poikaa.
    MÄ HALUAN MUN AJATUKSIINI MUUTAKIN KUN VAAN SEN IHANAN, MÄ HALUAN SEN POIS MUN MIELESTÄ FOR GOOD. but noooooooooooo-o, he's staying >:OOO mut kuka anto luvan jäädä asumaan sinne :< yhy

    GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS <3

    ReplyDelete