Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A normal Monday.. bbah.

Todayyy I applied for schools (polytechnics) and fixed my essay a little and finally sent it forward. Yayy, although I really would prefer to enter a University. But it's good to apply.. I can decide about it later, hahaha. Maybe I'll finally end up where I should..

My hair is getting currrrrly and long again<3 I want to keep it long now. I need a new dye!! HOOOOY, the lady who I usually go had an accident so my hair has gotten very nasty and the color greww out :< hopefully next week I will get it done. I love going to a hairdresser<3 Ohhh and wtf, I still have some photoshoot to go to :/ No problem.. I like big cameras (as long as they let me see and delete the pictures they took) just that my skin is not the prettiest right now ! :< I don't know who put those red little freckles on my cheeks.. and they don't go away.. I have to fight arrrghh!!

Something interesting happened in the last couple days. I crashed into a girl who I only know by name. She is a friend of my brothers and I almost said hi but I just kept walking because my stupid legs just decided to go forward.. Well, I went to the dear irc-galleria and found her photos. I looked at her and saw something I see when I look at my own reflection. Next I read her diary, then I read her blog. I have noooo word for the feeling I felt and what was making me keep reading and looking. This girl, I feel like I know her already. But the sad thing I don't :< What would she think if I'd just drop a line to her? Maybe we have a lot in common.. or am I just imagining?
imagining?!

I drank soooo much diet coke today, whoops..

1 comment:

  1. no mitä vittuu.......... kirjotin pitkän kommentin ja sit tää homo kadotti sen prklö >:O. ANYGAYS, jaarittelin esim siitä että meissä on pelottavan paljon samaa yms. ja sellaista tekstiäkin suolsin missä ei ollut mitään järkeä mut ei se mtn....

    mä aion stalkata sua tästä eteenpäin. MUAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete