Tuesday, September 15, 2009

here we go..

Okiess.

This weekend was nothing special. I only happened to drive myself insane, incredibly sad, mentally ill and excited and at the end, quite happy and positive.
Especially one thing lifted me in waaaaaay up but carefully, not there yet..

Then my parents came home and oaaaaah that hit me right on the face. Slammm.
Like living in a cave a year and all the sudden there is a big bunch of people coming in running and making noise like thousands of birds!?
I really have had it.. I see them too often to act friendly anymore. I should move out that I can be myself at home.. and be as much a bitch I ever want, eat what I want as much as I want.

On the top of it, they brought apples and deliciously tasty apple pie that I couldn't help but eating two pieces.. Hahahha, I really had to kick myself for not eating more.
Gladly, my psychology group had a meeting so I was hurrying out of the house. I felt like walking in a bubble the way to the class..

No comments:

Post a Comment