Thursday, October 1, 2009

25% positive

YAYYYY

I got a little cheered up today! : ) First of all, yesterday I found a pair of old mittens (?) which are perfect for this weather. Glad not to have to buy new ones ;) so I spent my money for new headphones, those kinds that are in-ear so they don't fall off. And they are BLUE<3 like my iPod!

In a fitting room, trying a pair of jeans on I felt a little frustrated when they didn't zip up but as the mirror there told me as well, I have so much fat around my waist and ass that I have to get thinner so I bought them ; DDD they were half-prize anyway and therefore if I want to use then, I have to be smaller ;) so brilliant hahaha!!

Also a weird thing is that I saw HIM! It's already two times on this week ! Call it destiny? hahha!! And this time he saw me aswell. I didn't even care about the fact that she was with a girl, I was so happy to see him ! But lol, he didn't look that happy to see me : DDD he looked suprised.

HAHAHAHA, I got a free Cosmopolitan -magazine by mail o_O well, I love magazines. Also, there are always beautiful people inside<3

Tomorrow I will visit my sister's. Probably spend a night too.. Yeaaaah one motive to go is that I can eat whatever I want there ( in this case, I can eat as less as I want ) and my mom is not telling me to eat more or bringing food under my nose.
We are gonna watch movies (Sic & Nancy and Wild Child ) <3

Probably before that I will buy some food for myself (diet Blueberry soup, diet Coke, Solero- ice cream<3)>

Yayyy, tomorrow no school so I will go to a GYM : 'D
Finally, I have a chance to go and my mom wants to so don't have to go alone.

Although, my school week has been amazingly slacking ! I didn't go on Monday, neither Wednesday nor today 8D But the thing is, I like my freedom and if I don't feel like going to school, then I just don't and I study at home (hmmm?).

I should write an essay.. but, how lazy do I feel? o__O


1 comment:

  1. i tried on a pair of jeans that i think was kids size so.....didn't fit XD and that's when i decided that i wanna be that skinny to be able to wear that size (32) jeans x__x'' omfg, it's gon be hard to diet that much but in the end = worth it \o/

    i on a stupid 0-2-4-6-8 diet so i can't eat pretty much anything and everytime some mentions food or i see a restaurant i get so mad. this diet really sucks, yesterday was a 0kcal day so i ate only cherry tometoes ._. and watched when Salla ate hamburger and i only got more hungry ;__; and today i can only eat 200kcal x__x this diet is killing meeeeee.

    i hate gyms :D last time i was visiting one, i just stood there and wondered what should i do....i mean, i didn't even know how some of those equipments worked.....so in the end i just used that walking thing XDD lol @ me.

    I WANNA TRY THAT ZUMBA !

    ReplyDelete