Sunday, October 25, 2009

sweety weekend

This weekend was sweeeeeet!

On Saturday I spent an awesome day in Helsinki city; playing tourist doing a lot walking around, going into the shops and taking pictures. Before all that, I went to grab my friend from Makasiini terminal, she came straight from Tallinn : DD

We walk around and ended up killing our feet. We found some very cool shop with awesome vintage stuff ! Oaaah it was expensive though, but lovely old-fashioned stuff.
It was freezing cold! We ate in the shopping mall and bought some cheap earrings. We went home and ended up staying there, watching a movie and eating some Estonian chocolate and Japanese candy!

This morning we woke up at 7.00 because we couldn't remember that it's the day when the clock goes an hour back so we thought it's 08.00 hahahahahahhaa! That happens to me soooo often ! See how well information actually gets to me ? It gets lost somewhere.. I just never know where..

Well, we still had a lot to do. We watched both of our photos from Japan, gggreat memories! ^^ We watched Kung fu Panda (in Japanese with English subs) which was great! And went for a walk (with our cameras) and collected some maple leaves (she made me a rose out of it, I never knew how to do it).

Later we did some origami (She made a horse and we both made bunnies thahahaha). And we chilled in the city for a while, ate ice cream and went to a Cybershop. Soon she had to go back to the ship so byebyes.

A lot of fun with Tuuli, my friend from Estonia. We make a great team and have always fun and interesting things to talk about. Ohh and I'm always happy to use ENGLISH ^^
She is so nice that I hope to see her in the future again. She doesn't live that far away anyway.. Next time I'll probably visit her! But she doesn't live in Tallinn though. Well, doesn't matter as long as there is something cheap to shop.

Yahhooo for international friends! <3
And how terribly I'm missing Tabea... I got a letter from her from Germany and almost cried when I looked at the photos she sent.

Just the only bad thing she coming here was that I totally had an overdose with chocolate... way over. Well, never perfect, ehhhh ?

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a fun weekend ^^
    good for you.

    i wish i'd have friends in other countries but noooo, all finnish heh. though lot of my friends live across finland lol, meaning i ain't seeing them often :C yhy

    WE SHOULD MEET ! srsly. i think we'd get along just fine and i think with you i could be myself, and not put my mask on like i do with my friends -_- :DDDDDDDD THINK ABOUT IT !!

    bah-bye <3

    ReplyDelete