Friday, October 16, 2009

Let her smile for once, bitch

My day started really awkwardly. First of all, I was such a sleepyhead that I forgot to take my vitamins.. I was ready to go to school when I realize that somethings wrong with my right eye because I put my contact lense in and it the eye hurted so bad that I couldn't keep it open.. So I was wiping my eyes off because it teared so bad and since I couldn't keep it open, it was very hard to get the lense out. I so hate when that happens.. not very often though.

So I had a little shock because I first couldn't get it out of my eye but then I just took a deep breath and tried again and I got it off. The eye was red and still hurted so I just decided to get some more sleep that it would heal and that I don't have to cancel my plans for tonight. School is not that important, so I had to skip and just keep sleeping till noon.. haha.

I went to see my friend at her place. The train was so crouded that it made me hate trains-going-to-Vantaa even more. I got off and my friend was quickly there with her car.
We had tea and just chatted for hours. I noticed that I really had missed it. She was actually a little more talkative than usually, and she is one of the only ones that I can talk to very openly.

Then she had a call from her ex or not-ex. They really have some kind of on-off relationship and I really don't like that relationship at all. I think it makes my friend just miserable and that she has deserved so much better. The call was long and I was watching MTV, haha. Then my friend came back but I read her face very quickly and knew that the call had ruined her day. Well, we tried to catch up the converstation but then her phone rings again. Darn, it's the ex again. Then they talked even longer time (this time she was crying on the phone) and I was really getting bored.. Well, after that my friend apologied and offer me a ride for home. I was actually glad to leave, just too bad that the whole night turned like this.

I'm very disappointed. I just think my friend always gets all the shit on her back. She always seems to make the wrong decicions or just has a bad luck. I already told her that she should end this relationship but she seems to be just too desperate or something to not to do it. She always seems to think that everything is her faulth as well. I try to talk to her every time and stuff but.. Well, I cannot do a lot, she has to realize it by herself.
And I'm always ready to help this girl, she is very important for me eventhough we don't see often.

Anyways I had a nice time with her and a good day eventhough some shit happened. It's just how the life is.
Also I'm proud of myself for not eating all that candy-popcorn-chips-chocolate that was on the table in front of my eyes for a long time. I only took a couple, just to please my friend.

Tomorrow I hope that we will warm up the sauna. I have to relax hahahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. i have my contact lenses on all the time. i think i've got these for like a year now and they make my eyes 'bleed' and red and stuff but i just don't wanna put my glasses on or i forget to go get new ones' everytime i'm outside. lol. :D

    i got a friend like that too. she's with a guy who can't do anything else but harm. but she just doesn't get that. and i've tried to tell her to leave him for soo many times but nooo. she just stays with him. and she knows very well that he don't love her. WTF IS WRONG WITH PPL? D:

    i'm proud of you not eating much those popcorns ;) keep up the good work n_n

    <3

    ReplyDelete