Thursday, October 8, 2009

onetwothreefour

Haven't written for a while, I just didn't feel like it.

I have been down, very down lately. Too tired to do anything, also found that nothing is exchiting enough to actually do.. I also skipped school, so bad bad..

Load of work and it's GROWING all the time. It made me feel worse but now I decided that fuck that, I will take my holiday first ahahahaha. omg, this is really gonna be a trouble less than in a week
About GROWING.. I could also mention my ass, thighs and belly ... or as it feels. Shit, is that fucking scale lying to me ? It says that I had lost 2 kilos, yeah right what the hell.....

Yesterday and today
I went to 'Crazy Days', a big (and really crazy) sale in Stockmann.
I found some cool stuff (like I always do):

- black gardigan/sweater with buttons 10e
- black/dark jeans 20e
- dark blue zebra-striped hoodie 20e
- tiny and light purple umbrella a 6e
- dark blue normal long-sleeve shirt 6e

- a clock on my wall! It's silver and pretty, has diamonds hahah 20e
- Kiki's delivery service DVD 5e
- Twilight DVD 13e

YAHOOOO! I love stuff like that hahahaha. New clothes<3 And I was with my mom who is the best so she bought them for me<3

Tonight I have to do a little boring paper for school. Hmmm, since I got a book for it and it's gonna be graded as passed/failed...
and it's something about the law...
I'm not gonna spend too much time on it.


OAAAAH now I'm getting so hungry... we bought fish<3
FOOOOOD, NOW!

Ohh, I actually stopped eating wheat products. I eat less carbohydrates as well as sugar (eventhough that seems impossible since I'm a sugarmouse)
and today I cut coffee also :/ (which made me angry and sleepy all morning..)
Why? Simply because my skin has gotten so so so amazingly bad that I'm getting concerned..

I feel so ugly.. :''''<

1 comment:

  1. mä oon lopettanu melkeen kaiken syömisen :D haha, ihan kauhee olo koko ajan mut no can do. pakko! ja vaihdoin kahvin teehen, much better. kahvi lihottaa joten tee on parempi vaihtoehto since i'm trying to lose weight x__x'

    ugh, hirvittää pelkkä ajatuskin Hulluista päivistä ja niistä keltasista muovikasseista :3
    en tajuu miten pärjäsit siellä XD ja oh man you bought a lot of stuff 8D mut hyvä ettei menny omaa rahaa ;D

    yum, fish <3

    ReplyDelete