Tuesday, October 13, 2009

this is hard.

Seems that there is just too much to handle (for me) right now.

I wonder if I'll be able to see an honest smile on my face somewhere around Christmas..
Well, it would be more than nice.

I need to lose weight.

I need to get my skin back to normal..
(seems harder than I thought.. ssssshit!)
based on the research I have done, seems like Im missing some vitamins.. o_O

I should read read and read boring books and prepare all the tasks for school

I should restart my life again.

Don't even ask the last one... I give you a hint though, it's something to do with the last entries..

Yeah, what the fuck ! I find it amazingly difficult to do all those things at the same time ! Because for example, I cannot concentrate on my diet before my skin is alright.. Therefore, all this shit makes me feel so bad that I don't have an ability or motivation to do any of the reading and school things !

1 comment:

  1. it's past midnight, i'm tired and i have an awful headache. so i don't know what to say here.
    i think i wouldn't find the words even if i wasn't tired and stuff. i doubt there's anything that could make you feel better, anything i could do.

    just don't stress out too much.
    try hard to concentrate on those books no matter how hard it's seem to be - at least you'll get Him off your mind (hopefully).

    take care, honey <3

    ReplyDelete