Saturday, October 31, 2009

Wishing stairs

I spent Friday with my favorite person ever. We went to a store, bought carrots and candy.
We didn't do much actually, just talking, drinking a little and watching TV. I think we both enjoyed just spending time together, it didn't matter we didn't actually talk so much this time. We just felt we didn't have to.

She asked me questions though, older things that I even forgot that I told her once. I was suprised she still remembers them, I barely remember myself.
I realize that this girl is someone I never want to disappear anywhere. She has to be somewhere quite near that I can be sure she is alright.

We watched a korean scary movie called ''Wishing stairs''.
I really liked it. It wasn't scary though, just very tragic.
And ballet dancers there, ahhhhhhh ^^

I got home very late because it takes so long way from Vantaa to here : D
I didn't feel like sleeping so I didn't.
After sleeping two hours I woke up when my mom comes to my room and tells me my brother is coming. It was 5'am so I was pretty much dead.....
After that I couldn't sleep for hours -__-

Also I was shopping in Helsinki with my mom yesterday.
I found shoes, yay!

Also she gave me money and I bought two necklesses and a little cute bag.
Loving it! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment