Sunday, March 21, 2010

Broken





I hate this when I don't feel like doing anything. Or actually, I want to do so many things but just not alone. It doesn't feel anything when I do those things alone. It only makes is pathetic, instead of fun.

I dream of walking in the green forest, with the invisible link between someone. Like walking in hand in hand, but not just quite.

Watching the Lord of the Rings, the whole movie trilogy and just lean on the couch. It doesn't matter who is next to me, just someone that I deeply care about.

Take a boat to Suomenlinna and enjoy walking there.


'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ay7QrQzsGk

1 comment:

  1. I feel excatly the same.

    I hate doing things alone. Always need someone by my side.

    ReplyDelete