Friday, March 19, 2010

Sushi !



Today's word is definitely Sushi.

I went to couple Asian food stores with my asian friend and bought some more stuff to make sushi.

Also I know now where can I find a cheap japanese green tea bottles which I absolutely love !


At my friends place we made sushi today : ) we put tuna fish, cucumber, eggs and carrots(!) in and it was delicius ! Although it was a slow process when we first had some trouble with the rice (that's what u get when there are 3 people in the small kitchen and the fourth person (a guy) is just hanging around and asking questions, making some funny but quite keep-your-mouth-shut comments and just eating all stuff he can find.. A little bit DISTRACTION, ehhhhh?! And then the fifth person just swearing i nthe front of the mirror.


Nahh, it was quite nice to meet my friend's sister's boyfriend, and also that there was some real life going on in that house. I'm so used to just empty and silent house so I really enjoyed having some drama around hahahaha! And I laughed a lot and just remembered how lucky I actually am when not being in the relationship like that anymore.

So it's all good.


Just my friend's friend got a little scared when it was so noisy. I met her for the first time and wow that girl is silent and shy. I thought I was shy or what but now I think again... and wow. People are just so different. But yeah, she was cute for sure, even though being so silent ! Or maybe just because of that...


And I remembered how I used to be so silent also. I'm just glad how much I have changed from that and it makes me smile.

Although, I can still be very shy around some people. But I'm totally ok with that.


Just the bad thing was that the friend of my friends didn't like the sushi that much. She barely eat one piece... and my friend also ate just couple. But I liked them ! They were really good ! Next time when I'm making those, I gotta get some tuna as well.


Still, I have to say that personally, my favorite sushi is that with REAL HUGE FISH PIECE on the top of it -sushi, with good rice and a little tiny bit of wasabi beneath the fish.

I just love my mom when she comes from work with that cute little sushi pack with her that includes 10 little sushi pieces, including some very good salmon and red tuna fish and some while fish one that I have no idea what's the name of the fish.. and it has even a little cute fish shaped soy sauce bottle with it ! It makes me smile the whole little package ! It looks so delicious!


When I got home I found a job that I can hunt next. Just guess what kinda restaurant is that !



Yayyy, shopping tomorrow.

Ohh and btw, I want to go see AVATAR, the movie !!

1 comment:

  1. I love sushi.
    I wish i knew how to make it so I could only eat that everyday lol

    Or I could just go eat sushi @Kamppi :D

    ReplyDelete