Thursday, March 25, 2010

darn this Weather!

It's sad the weather still being so cold that I really don't feel like going for a walk -__-

Tomorrow I will see one of my friends but I still don't know what we are gonna do. This crappy cold weather just doesn't inspire me at all.. hahaha.
I would like to go and see AVATAR but my friend probably doesn't have money..

Shopping is also just boring when all the stores are so full of ugly clothes that you can only wear once... I don't like to buy clothes that are for ''wear once, throw away then'' !!
But I would like some shoes for the spring! And summer !

Since I'm moving to Scotland in September, I checked online some local clothing stores. Looks pretty good ! ^^ Still, even there, some of the stores are the same. Those local ones like Vero moda and Zara for example.

I booked an apartment as well!! Actually for a while ago already... I just got the papers done and paid for the deposit. It's pretty nice! I will have 4 other roommates, but I will be having my own bathroom. And it's close to the center! As well as close to the university! Actually, it's in the middle hahah. Awwwwwesome.
And I'm glad that I got things organized already pretty much ^^
Next step is to apply for SAAS to get my tuition fees paid hopefully.

Have a good weekend everyone! ~

1 comment:

  1. I need new shoes too, I actually know what kind of shoes I want but ofc when I go look for them, I wont find them or I'm too picky to buy anything.:D

    You better keep writing a lot when you're in Scotland. I'll miss you and worry if I don't hear anything from you. ;C <3

    ReplyDelete