Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love.me.




It's funny how we always miss something when it's already gone.




I can still remember how my ex-boyfriend used to be so obsessedly keen in me and he always had to know everything (when he was over, he almost opened my closets to see what I have in there..) and always wanted to search everything through. When I got a text msg, he wanted to read it. He always knew where I was and what was I doing pretty much.

That made me feel like suffocated and that I had no private life. Well af course, I still did things that he never knew but obviously, he got mad or sad if I was hiding something and he knew about it.
We were just too close and intense. He held me too tight, I died in his arms pretty much.. so suffocated and drowned I felt.


Now I'm just alone. I miss him like hell. I would give anything to have those days back now, or just keep him for a little while. Making me feel important and loved.
But I don't love him like he loves me. It would be like braking the balance.

Now I just feel so alone and that everyday is just a waste of make up and... worthless.

I'm such a lover. I need someone to dream about and someone to love, always.



Well I have someone, it's just the thing that he already has someone.

So I love him, but he doesn't love me back.
Just like my friend loves me but I don't love her.
Just like I love her but she loves someone else.


Feels like it all goes wrong and that it's all worthless.

It's just a lot of love.

And love makes the world go around.


Please, love me.

Bring me back to life again.




   私を 愛して ください。
   
Aime moi

1 comment:

  1. ah, ihanaa että oot ruvennu kirjottamaan useemmin <3.

    lovelovelove. i don't like love. i pretty much hate it.

    and i can see how Tomppas heart breaks a bit everytime he tells me he loves me and i don't say it back. \o/ :D:D:D::D:D:D: :/

    you'll find someone. who deserves you.

    ReplyDelete