Friday, March 5, 2010

I feel like cutting my face off

Once again, I realize how ugly I am.
Mostly I think myself pretty, but then the truth comes out every time I see some pictures of me. I'm so ugly !
Yeah, not sure if I get over this... :''DDDD but it's the truth.

Well I'm also short. If you cannot be tall, and cannot be beautiful, you can still be thin. So that's all I got left. My best kind of beauty that seems to be so fucking far away.

- - - -


I realized some cool Radiohead songs from my iTunes that I've not listened before :o some of them are pretty good.

Ohhhh and I went to library and got some movies (5). One of them I watched already, it's called 'Dirty Pretty Things' and I thought it was a pretty good thriller. And there was my favorite french lady in a big role ^^

Tonight I will go to the Circus, which is a club in Helsinki. My friend asked me there, and i've never been there.

Have a good night everyone ~

1 comment:

  1. Imo u're not ugly.
    but on the other hand, everyone says the same thing to me and i still keep seeing this ugly person in the mirror.

    hope u'll have a fun night at the club ^^ o/

    ReplyDelete