Saturday, March 13, 2010

This should be good.

Everything is getting better, I hope... little by little. Since I'm having ____so_____ much fun lately.

Yeahh, absolutely. It's been just very plain these days, but that's what my life nowadays is. I almost have started to fear if I'm getting so old that I would actually almost prefer to take things slowly and peacefully... and prefer nothing to happen.
No.... Who am I kidding?! : DDD It's just have to be the weather change. It's been too cold too long and still that huge mountain of snow in our backyard. That's just it. I feel like I'm still in my winter sleep, although it should be spring already !

I took the official hygiene-knowledge test (or whatever you call it in English.....) and I passed it way over ; ) hahaha, I'm so good.
Just the thing is, that it still seems to be so hard to get a job. They require that fucking pass but they still want that I have some kind of papers from culinary school or at least couple working years in some food business. Yeah right ! What the ****

Next thing would be to study about serving alcohol and about the alcohol laws. I got the study material and ohhhhh shitt-- it looks complicated. I will see if I manage to do that anytime soon -___-

Tonight I went to see ALICE IN WONDERLAND in 3D. It was excellent ^^ Just a funny thing is that I never liked it as a cartoon as a kid, back then I thought it was too crazy and silly and messy. Well actually, I still think so. Just this Burton's movie version was sooo much better and not dull or bad-like-crazy at all.
Still I have to say, those 3D glasses caused me headache and my eyes dried so much !! I almost felt like I have to take my contacts out.. but of course I couldn't.
In the movie there were so perfect looking girls with their good bodies. Alice, for example was sooo cute and perfect girly looking. Then my favorite Anne Hathaway and her lovely thin body. OMG, I wanna be like her... -__-''

I got a new Singstar game ^^ I tried it yesterday and today I sang a lot too : D it has some good songs so it's pretty good. I want to get some but couldn't find them at sale price yet. Then some night I'm gonna play those at my friends place with her, just like earlier.

Tomorrow there's gonna be some movie on in TV. Actually I can't even remember when I last watch a movie from tv.
Also tomorrow hopefully I will have time to write some letters, read a book...
I would like to go out and take a walk or maybe even jogging, just I would hate to do that walking my shoes full of snow ! So get that efffin snow off already dear weatherman !

Then I have one secret not yet to tell. I just need to wait a week or so ^^

1 comment:

  1. hmmh. wow. you got so much to do :DDD
    i'm kinda jealous, i'm just sitting at home and wathing true blood lol :D
    i'm too lazy to do anything.

    oh, i wanna see the new Burton's movie soon. Burton + Depp = pure l o v e !

    ReplyDelete