Tuesday, March 2, 2010

She turned 20

My friend had a birthday today ^^
AWWWW! I love birthdays! There's always cake and a lot of people, people are mostly happy even then.

I bought her a present of course,
including; a shirt, some make up stuff and earrings. She seemed to like it and she even put the shirt on right away, and it seemed to fit well.

There were six of us and her. Some people couldn't come because there is a strike that makes some busses cancel their drives (since today after 6PM..) mainly in Espoo but of course also my bus line belongs to that company so I had to walk today from the metro station -__- it was alright though, because I run into one girl that I know so she walked with me the half of the trip. Also.. it would have been nice if it wouldn't have rain that shitty snow that wet my hair and face... hahahah!

BTW, I was a little proud of myself when I didn't eat that much candy at the party. Just a little bit and couple of cookies. I didn't even touch the chips. Just a little bad thing was to drink couple of ciders... they weren't even light ones... but how could I say NO to free drinks and when everyone else is drinking them?!

We didn't do much, just talked and played some games. I didn't talk that much with three girls I didn't know before, but it just seemed that they weren't that interested in me. That's kinda stupid though, I was nice to them and smiled and tried to talk to them. But well, they didn't seem to be in the same page with me anyways, hahahah! They all just ate a lot... ewwww. And didn't talk that much.

I also met my friend's pets. She has a dog and a sweet cat that I fell in love with ! She is soo tiny looking and black ^^ Love it! I almost took that kitty with me.. Their dog was pretty nice one too, so cute, a little chubby and didn't bark a lot ^^ She is a Spitz type of dog, brownish-grey.

After, some of us (basically me, my two friends and the birtday heroine and her friend) went to the closest bar which was a pretty nice place, with biliard table. We just laughed so much and had great time. Then I decided to leave because of the trouble with the public transportation tonight so my friend drove me to the station and I got home.

It was a great day!! I probably see some of them again on this friday. Especially I liked how I spent some time with my newest friend today. She really is a type of girl I like and not boring at all. I'm so glad already that my friend introduced us couple weeks ago!!

PS. Yesterday I bought a pair of awesome jeans ^^ I just made a promise to myself that I won't use them before loosing a couple kilos first. That will keep!! As much as I like them.....

Nightynights.

1 comment:

  1. gald u had fun ^^

    i hate bdays. always sooooo much to eat and stuff. eww.

    and i hate ppl that just keep ignoring you even though you're trying to be polite and stuff but they just don't care. screw them.

    ReplyDelete